Platinum Mmo Coated Titanium Electrodes And Titanium Anodes For Electroflocculation
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Grade||Gr1, Titanium, Gr1 Ti As Substrate, Pt And Mixed Ir-Ta As Coating||Ti Content (%)||99.6%|
|Powder Or Not||Not Powder||Technique||Sand Blasting, Brush Coating, Electrolytic Organic, Acid Washing, CNC Machining|
|Application||Industry, Recovery Of Electrode, Anodes For Cathodic Protection Cathodic Protection, Disinfection In Hospital, Water Treatments||Dimensions||As Per Customer's Design, 100*100mm|
|Material||TI Gr1+Pt/ MMO, Titanium||Standard||ASTM Standard B265 Grade1, ASTM Standard B348|
|Coating||Rutheium Iridium Oxide, Customer's Requirements, Mixed Ruthenium-Iridium Oxide Or Platinum As Coating|
Platinum Mmo Coated Titanium Anodes,
Brush Coating Titanium Electrodes,
Titanium Electrodes For Electroflocculation
Platinum and mmo-coated titanium anodes and titanium electrodes for electroflocculation
The working principle of electronic flocculation system:
Sewage undergoes unique electro-chemical processes as it passes through an electro-flocculation system, including:
- Charge condensation:
When the plate is energized, an electric charge will be generated, and the electric charge will attract the surrounding small particles, break the original stable state of the material, and change the polarity of the particles to make the small particles bond with each other to form new large particles, which are easy to precipitate.
The current splits H2O into hydroxide ions. These hydroxide ions combine with hydroxide ions in dissolved emulsified oil, sludge, dyes and other molecules to form water molecules, and at the same time replace oil, sludge, dyes, etc. to form insoluble substances, and precipitate.
- Formation of halogen complexes:
When the plate is energized, metal ions are generated at the same time. These metal ions combine with chloride ions in chlorinated hydrocarbons in sewage to form complexes that are easily precipitated. Contaminants removed include pesticides, herbicides, chlorinated PCBs, and more.
Oxygen ions generated around the plates also have a bleaching effect.
- Electron flooding:
The large flow of electrons present in the water eliminates the polarity of the hydrate, freeing and precipitation of colloidal substances, and at the same time, the increase in the amount of charge will form an osmotic pressure and thus kill bacteria, cyst viruses, and the like.
Advantages of electronic flocculation technology:
Cost savings: including initial and running costs
Manpower saving: basically no maintenance
It will not cause secondary pollution of water quality and sediment: the usual chemical dosing method will change the PH value of water quality and produce new chemical products that pollute the environment
Improve the recycling rate of industrial sewage: more than 95% of the sewage treated by the electronic flocculation system can be reused.
Disinfecting sewage: Electro-flocculation technology can kill bacteria and viruses in sewage at the same time
Prevent scaling: Electro-flocculation technology removes calcium ions from water
This is a process of breaking the stable state of suspended, floating or dissolved pollutants in the water by passing an electric current through the water, and the electric energy passed into the water will drive the chemical reaction between the substances. When the chemical reaction is driven or forced to start, various components and compounds will tend to find a stable state under the action of electric current. Often, the result of this approach to a steady state is the formation of a solid-like substance: this solid-like substance will exist in a non-colloidal or non-dissolved state and thus be easily removed by subsequent separation techniques.
In the process of electronic flocculation, electric current is introduced into the water to be treated through plates made of different metal materials. The selection of metal materials is related to the types of pollutants contained in the water to be treated to meet the effect of maximizing the removal of pollutants. According to Faraday's law, the metal ions on the electrode will be separated or replaced into the liquid medium. After these metal ions form metal oxides, they will be attracted and combined by various pollutants that have broken the stable state to form the above-mentioned solids that are easy to be separated and precipitated. like substance.
1. High turbidity and high suspended solids sewage treatment: coal-containing wastewater from thermal power plants and coal plants, high suspended solids sewage from ceramics and building materials industries, ore washing sewage, and comprehensive recycling treatment of papermaking white water
2. Treatment of oily wastewater: wastewater in the process of oil extraction, condensed water in petroleum coking furnaces, oily wastewater in metallurgy and mechanical processing industries
Precious Metal Coated Titanium Electrode Titanium Anode:
Coated titanium electrode refers to pure titanium as the base, which can be in the form of titanium plate, titanium mesh, etc. After special treatment on the surface of the titanium base, metal or metal oxide, preferably noble metal or noble metal oxide is coated on the surface. The surface of the titanium substrate is combined into a whole, so that the corrosion resistance of the titanium substrate and the conductivity and catalytic activity of the noble metal oxide attached to the surface are organically combined, so that the titanium electrode has excellent performance.
Advantages of Coated Titanium Electrodes:
1. The anode size is stable, and the distance between electrodes does not change during the electrolysis process, which can ensure that the electrolysis operation is carried out under the condition of stable cell voltage.
2. Low working voltage, low power consumption, DC power consumption can be reduced by 10-20%.
3. Titanium anode has long working life and strong corrosion resistance.
4. It can overcome the dissolution problem of graphite anode and lead anode and avoid contamination of electrolyte and cathode products.
5. High current density, small overpotential, and high catalytic activity of the electrode, which can effectively capture high production efficiency.
6. In the production of chlor-alkali, titanium anode is used, which has high product quality, high chlorine gas purity, no Co2, and high alkali concentration, which can save heating steam and energy consumption.
7. It can avoid the short circuit problem after the deformation of the lead anode and improve the current efficiency.
8. The shape is easy to make and high precision is possible.
9. The titanium base is reusable.
10. Low overpotential characteristics, the bubbles on the surface between electrodes and the electrodes are easily removed, which can effectively reduce the battery voltage of the electrolytic cell.