supplier ASTM B265 Thin 6mm Titanium Plate and Titanium Foil Stock
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Stock In Gr1 Gr2 ,Gr5 Or Others Need Check Or Order||Standard||ASTM B265|
|Width||≤600mm||MOQ||If No Stock 10kg|
Thin Pure Titanium Plate,
Pure Titanium Foil Sheet,
Polished Thin Titanium Plate
Manufacturer Thin Titanium Plate Titanium Foil With ASTM B265 In Stock
Titanium foil is a titanium plate, strip, coil or sheet with thickness less than or equal to 0.1mm. Another measure for measuring the thickness of titanium foil is weight per unit area, such as g/m or oz/ Fi. A larger value indicates a greater thickness. The width of titanium foil is cut according to the requirements of users. However, the wider the manufacturing, the higher the productivity. The length of the roll determines the maximum width of rolled foil. The wider, thinner and harder the foil, the harder it is. The maximum width of rolled titanium foil is about 600mm. Titanium and alloy foil are mainly used in electronics, aerospace, instrumentation and other departments
Titanium foil is mainly used in aerospace, navigation, nuclear power, electronics, chemical industry, petroleum, precision manufacturing, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Titanium has six major characteristics:
1. High strength: The strength/density ratio of titanium is better than that of other metals, so titanium can be made into components with high strength, good rigidity and light weight. Titanium is used in aircraft engines, frames, skins, fasteners and landing gear.
2. Anticorrosion: compared with stainless steel, titanium alloy has better corrosion effect in humid air and sea water. Titanium has great resistance to spot corrosion, acid corrosion and stress corrosion. Titanium is resistant to alkali, chloride, chlorinated organic matter, sulfuric acid, nitric acid corrosion.
3. High temperature resistance: the application temperature of titanium is higher than aluminum alloy. Titanium can operate for a long time at 450-500℃. Titanium alloy STIl has high strength at operating temperatures of 150-500℃. Titanium can work at 500℃.
4. Low temperature resistance: working at low temperature or ultra-low temperature, titanium alloy still has its mechanical properties. Titanium alloy with low temperature resistance and very low clearance still has good ductility, so titanium alloy is a good low temperature structural material.
5. Environmental protection metal: the thermal conductivity of titanium is lower than carbon steel or copper, but titanium has a very good corrosion resistance, therefore, the thickness of titanium can be greatly reduced, and the heat exchange mode is the drop by drop condensation between titanium and steam. This mode reduces heat transfer resistance and does not scale on the titanium surface, resulting in better thermal conductivity of titanium.
6. Good thermal conductivity: Titanium is a non-magnetic metal, which can not be magnetized in a large magnetic field. Moreover, titanium is non-toxic and compatible with blood, so titanium has been applied in the medical field.
Production way :
The most widely used manufacturing method of titanium foil is flat roll strip rolling, which has high productivity, large scale and output. The basic use of six high cold rolling mill or 20 high cold rolling mill for production.
There are two main heat treatment methods for titanium strip foil: vacuum annealing and continuous online protective annealing. Vacuum annealing is to place rolls or sheets of titanium foil in a vacuum furnace for heat treatment. Continuous online protective annealing of Titanium strip foil is a new technology introduced in recent years. Compared with vacuum annealing, it has higher production efficiency and higher quality of products, but the equipment threshold is higher, especially for the quality of products and mechanical properties of titanium strip foil.
Hot tag:titanium foil,ti pure titanium plate supplier,titanium sheet price