Pt coated titanium anode ionizer for water treatment
Competitive price lead dioxide electrode titanium anode or Electrolytic extraction of metal
PbO2 electrodeposition is that firstly the oxygen forms such as chemisorbed OHads will formin the intermediate layer, then forms soluble intermediate products such as Pb (OH) 2+, and finally oxidizes to form a PbO2 coating.
1. MMO Coating: lead oxide (PbO2)
||Oxygen revolution potential
||Suitable working environment
|lead oxide (PbO2)
||Solution not contain Cl-, PH=7, High COD
2. Working Parameters for lead oxide (PbO2) Coating:
Applicatin case as customer design and parameter :
Energy Saving and Environmental Hydrometallurgy Industry Anode
PH value: <1~4
Main Coating Material: Precious Metal Element+Conductive Ceramics
Current Density: <1000A/m2
Electrolyte: Copper Sulfuric Acid+Sulfate or
Nickel Sulfate+Sulfuric Acid
Service Life:Not less than 12 months
1. Chromium plating and hard chromium plating in stronger acide solution
2. Chromate treatment
3. To make chromic acid
4. Sewage Treatment
5. Electrolysis recovery and extraction of nonferrous metals in stronger in stronger acid solution
Our Test and our control :
We can provide the Accelerated Life Test, Coating Thickness Test, Contact Resistance Test ETC
|No stains, indentation and impurities
||Transparent adhesive tape
||No peeling at the bend
chlorine evolution potential
||Chlorine evolution polarizability MV
||strengthening lifetime Min
(1)Electrolyte composition:Sulfuric acid electrolyte (AR).electrolyte :0.25mol/L
(2)Test temperature :20-40℃
(3)electric current density:20000A/m2 (3)Tank voltage:4.2-15
More Design And characteristics:
1. Cell voltage lower than lead-based anode:0.05V-0.1V.
2. Lighter weight and more convenient to operate
3. Long service life,1-2 times life than lead alloy anode.
4. Mesh structure had been improved the liquidity of electrolyte and more uniform of current distribution.
5. Reducing the labor cost,because there is no shedding of the lead sulfate and occurrence of precipitation at the bottom of the electrolyzer, which reduce the amount of personnel,but also avoid the conventional electrolytic sediment, and then return to fire treatment to the high pollution and high energy consumption.
6. Without Sn.Sb.Ag and other ions on the coating,the solution is not produce secondary pollution.
7. High purity of cooper and nickel of the production.
8. It is applied to electric deposition of nickel,copper,cobalt etc.
Our company :
Our company is one of the leading manufacturers of titanium electrodes, coated titanium anodes and waste water treatment solution in China. It has a professional technical team and skilled workers with decades of experience in titanium electrodes and electrochemistry fields. It can offer you customize high quality titanium electrodes and perfect solutions.
Our Packing :
1. Packing with moisture-proof paper;
2. Packing with foam plastics in all sides;
3. Packing products in standard wooden cases.
1. Can you give a quotation as per the product picture on your website?
Answer: Our anodes are non-standard products, most of them are in accordance with the requirements of the customer's specific requires. The application industries and countries are different, so please let your engineers or your customer's engineers to provide a specific size, anode working environment, usage, current density and life expectancy, so we can offer you specific price.
2. What is your internal inspection procedure, how do you inspect your products?
Answer: the internal inspection procedures, There are 6 steps: Material, mechanical processing, surface treatment, coating, cable connection and packing.
Every step has responsible leader, the inspector checks carefully every step with professional records, operation files, check subjects and performing programs. Once problems are checked out, steps will be taken to make up.
3. Do you have any certificate for your testes from any third party (like SGS, etc)? Or has any third party inspection company has ever tested your anodes and reported?
Answer: yes, we do have some test certificates from famous third party, like St Louis testing laboratory and china classification society etc.
4. The wooden case is too heavy; can I have other packing method such as carton box to save the freight cost?
Answer: Wooden cases are do heavy, but as per our years of export experience, carton box can make damage for the anode. Though wooden cases are heavy, but it will not damage the anode
Tag: Titanium Anode, Pt Coat Titanium Anode, water treatment