Explosive Bar 3.6mm Titanium Clad Copper ASTM B348 Superconductor
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||Titanium Clading Copper20220328|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilograms|
|Price||$18.50 - $50.00/ Kilogram|
|Packaging Details||Plastic Bags and Foam Paper as inside and export plywood case outside.|
|Delivery Time||7~15 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||1000 Ton/Tons per Month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Superconductive Titanium Rod||Grade||Titanium Copper|
|Samples||18mm||Standard||GB/T12769-2003 ASTM B432|
|Advantage||Acid Resistance High Performance||Material||Pure Ti + Cu|
ASTM B348 Titanium Clad Copper,
3.6mm Titanium Clad Copper,
Superconductor copper metal rod
Superconductor ASTM B348 Titanium Clading Copper Explosive Bar 1kg Titanium Bar Price
Square: (10~40)X(1.0~2.0) Flat: W(10~100)×H(10~30)
Titanium clad copper bar Standards
Ti,Ni,Zr,Stainless Steel 316L, etc.
metallurgical bonding by explosive rolled
Square, Round, Rectangle, Drum and so on ,also can do according to customer's requirement
2. The advantage of titanium clad copper:
1) Low processing costs
2) Resistance to acid corrosion. Resistance to alkali corrosion. Resistance to chlorine ion corrosion due to outside Titanium layer.
3) Excellent conductivity and fully ductile for shaping and forming due to OFHC (Oxygen-Free High Conductivity) Copper Core and Great weldability for connecting, capping and joining.
4) Save 10%~30% energy in plating system.
roduct Plan Display:
4. Application: electrolysis, electroplating, hydrometallurgy and metal anode electrolysis cell
5. Our strenghts
1) Competitive price
2) Reliable quality on the base of the same price
3) Timely delivery as your requirements
4) Professional service to cut much purchasing costs down
We can provide a variety of custom shapes and sizes
Our products are widely used in electron,plating,petrol-chemical and chemic
According to customer requirements,we can produce different specifications of titanium clad copper, zirconium clad copper, stainless steel clad copper, titanium copper, titanium copper composite pipe and composite wire, but also the different shapes of bending and welding.
1) We all use sawing to see the composite situation of the tangent surface.
2) Tapping to listen to the fit condition with the ears.
3) Do a peeling test on the round bar. Check whether there are bulges or other conuditions on the surface.
We use these way to judge the composite situation.
6. Baoji City Changsheng Titanium Co.,Ltd
* In the year 2001, set up the forging workshop.
* In 2006, registered for Changsheng Titanium Co.
* In 2008, started the global business, established Changtai Metals Trading Co.
* In 2008, worked with alibaba.com, and to be the golden supplier of alibaba.
* In 2010, researched and developed the technology of big seamless titanium tube.
* In 2012, finished the trial production of big seamless titanium tube sucessfully, and applied for the national patent.
* In 2013, made mass production of big seamless titanium tube.
* In 2014, developed the technology of Grade 5 tube, introduced Germany production equipment.
* In 2014, enlarged the production line of customized parts, made titanium radiators and heat exchangers for Canada Saltswork and American Ural Company.
*In 2015, finished the trial production of Grade 5 tubes, and started to make mass production.
* In 2016, set up foreign sales team in Xi'an City.
* In 2017, enlarged the production of tube.
* In 2018, enlarged the production of plate and anode.
* In 2019, we focus on India market, plan to attend two exhibitions India in September & November
8. Customer Visiting
1. Are you the manufacturing or trading company?
Real manufacturing company, started from 2001, nearly 20 years. With 2 sales teams for foreign trading business, started from 2008, more than 10 years experiences.
2. Do you have a dedicated R & D team? Can you design a product for us?
We have a dedicated technical team responsible for research and development. But most of titanium fittings are standard, we can follow ASTM or other you asked.
3. Can you provide samples? Is there a charge?
Samples can be provided for a fee.
4. What is your payment method?
We can accept T / T, LC, trade assurance order from alibaba.com. Samples are 100% prepaid. Orders for mass production are below 1000 USD, 100% prepaid, above 1000 USD, 30% prepaid, and 70% paid before delivery.
5. How long is your delivery time?
Inventory samples: within 3 working days Products for bulk orders: 25-30 days under normal circumstances.
6. After-sales products, how to deal with problems?
Based on our statistics for each year, the probability of problems with titanium products is around 0.8%. There are two main reasons for the problem:
1) Among the products that have problems, 93% are misplaced in pre-sales communication, and the product that the customer needs is not really clear.
2) 5% is an unexpected situation and the extension of the construction period.
3) 2% is the problem of transportation and packaging. During long-distance transportation, the packaging is damaged and the surface is damaged.
7. What is your company's response to the product in question?
1) Verify and blame for pre-sales communication issues. Compensation is handled according to the proportion of liability.
2) We are 100% responsible for problems caused by damaged packaging during transportation.
Tag: Titanium clad Cu Bar, Titanium Clad Copper, Superconductor Titanium Clading Copper Explosive Bar