3.0mm-85mm Ti Clad Copper Bar ASTM B432 For Electrolysis Electroplating
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||Titanium Clad Copper|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilograms|
|Price||$14.50 - $27.50/ Kilogram|
|Packaging Details||Plastic Bags and Foam Paper as inside and export plywood case outside.|
|Delivery Time||7~15 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||1000 Ton/Tons per Month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Titanium Clad Copper Bar||Grade||Titanium Copper|
|Samples||6.0mm~50mm||Standard||GB/T12769-2003 ASTM B432|
|Advantage||Acid Resistance High Performance||Diameter||3.0~85mm|
ASTM B432 Ti Clad Copper,
85mm Ti Clad Copper,
3.0mm ti copper
Titanium copper composite rod also known as titanium clad copper, a certain thickness of titanium layer is coated on a copper rod, which is the main component of the metal anode. It combines the excellent conductivity of copper with the excellent corrosion resistance of titanium. It is mainly used in electrolysis, electroplating, hydrometallurgy and metal anode electrolysis cell under the condition of strong corrosion. It is a kind of high quality electrode material.
Titanium Clad Copper
GB/T12769-2003 ASTM B432
Wire: 2 - 6.35mm
round, drum-shaped, square, flat, bespoke order
electrolysis, electroplating, hydrometallurgy and metal anode electrolysis cell
roduct Plan Display:
3. Advantages of titanium clad copper bar
(1) Strong corrosion resistance, whether in industrial areas, heavily polluted urban areas, rural areas, or coastal areas, the surface of titanium does not change color after years.
(2) Good mechanical properties. The tensile strength of industrial pure titanium is higher than that of ordinary carbon structural steel.
(3) Good resistance to epidemic diseases and creep resistance.
(4) No magnetization effect, industrial pure titanium resistivity and thermal conductivity are similar to stainless steel.
(5) Industrial pure titanium is a self-protecting metal, and the surface scratches can heal automatically.
(6) Industrial pure titanium is used for compounding in the annealed state, and the processability is good (similar to stainless steel)
(7) The density of industrial pure titanium is 4.5X103kg / m3, which is 1.7 times of aluminum and 60% of steel. Good plasticity, elongation ≥30
(8) The surface can be subjected to various treatments, such as hair treatment, mirror treatment, or tapered treatment, and can also be processed into a variety of colors such as red, black, and white.
4. Application: electrolysis, electroplating, hydrometallurgy and metal anode electrolysis cell
5. Our strenghts
1) Competitive price
2) Reliable quality on the base of the same price
3) Timely delivery as your requirements
4) Professional service to cut much purchasing costs down
We can provide a variety of custom shapes and sizes
Our products are widely used in electron,plating,petrol-chemical and chemic
According to customer requirements,we can produce different specifications of titanium clad copper, zirconium clad copper, stainless steel clad copper, titanium copper, titanium copper composite pipe and composite wire, but also the different shapes of bending and welding.
6. Baoji City Changsheng Titanium Co.,Ltd
* In the year 2001, set up the forging workshop.
* In 2006, registered for Changsheng Titanium Co.
* In 2008, started the global business, established Changtai Metals Trading Co.
* In 2008, worked with alibaba.com, and to be the golden supplier of alibaba.
* In 2010, researched and developed the technology of big seamless titanium tube.
* In 2012, finished the trial production of big seamless titanium tube sucessfully, and applied for the national patent.
* In 2013, made mass production of big seamless titanium tube.
* In 2014, developed the technology of Grade 5 tube, introduced Germany production equipment.
* In 2014, enlarged the production line of customized parts, made titanium radiators and heat exchangers for Canada Saltswork and American Ural Company.
*In 2015, finished the trial production of Grade 5 tubes, and started to make mass production.
* In 2016, set up foreign sales team in Xi'an City.
* In 2017, enlarged the production of tube.
* In 2018, enlarged the production of plate and anode.
* In 2019, we focus on India market, plan to attend two exhibitions India in September & November
1. Are you the manufacturing or trading company?
Real manufacturing company, started from 2001, nearly 20 years. With 2 sales teams for foreign trading business, started from 2008, more than 10 years experiences.
2. Do you have a dedicated R & D team? Can you design a product for us?
We have a dedicated technical team responsible for research and development. But most of titanium fittings are standard, we can follow ASTM or other you asked.
3. Can you provide samples? Is there a charge?
Samples can be provided for a fee.
4. What is your payment method?
We can accept T / T, LC, trade assurance order from alibaba.com. Samples are 100% prepaid. Orders for mass production are below 1000 USD, 100% prepaid, above 1000 USD, 30% prepaid, and 70% paid before delivery.
5. How long is your delivery time?
Inventory samples: within 3 working days Products for bulk orders: 25-30 days under normal circumstances.
6. After-sales products, how to deal with problems?
Based on our statistics for each year, the probability of problems with titanium products is around 0.8%. There are two main reasons for the problem:
1) Among the products that have problems, 93% are misplaced in pre-sales communication, and the product that the customer needs is not really clear.
2) 5% is an unexpected situation and the extension of the construction period.
3) 2% is the problem of transportation and packaging. During long-distance transportation, the packaging is damaged and the surface is damaged.
7. What is your company's response to the product in question?
1) Verify and blame for pre-sales communication issues. Compensation is handled according to the proportion of liability.
2) We are 100% responsible for problems caused by damaged packaging during transportation.
Tag: Titanium clad Cu Bar, Titanium Clad Copper, For Electroplating