Titanium Thread Rod for industry
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||TITANIUM||Grade||Grade 1,Grade 5, Ti-6al-4v,grade 2,grade 4,grade 23,grade 7,grade 11|
|Application||Industry,medical,aerospace||Size||M3-M22 And Customized|
|Length||3-1000mm||Surface||Polished, Pickling, Anodizing|
Grade 2 Titanium Thread Rod,
Industry Polished Titanium Rod,
Thread Titanium Rod M3
Descriptions of Titanium Thread Rod
Titanium thread rod, also referred to as all thread rods, are threaded rods made from titanium alloy. Titanium thread rod are used in a variety of applications, including high-pressure and high-temperature environments. Titanium thread rods are corrosion resistant and have a high strength-to-weight ratio, making them ideal for use in aerospace, automotive, and medical applications. They are available in a variety of sizes and grades to meet the needs of different industries.
1. Grade:Gr5(Ti-6AL-4V) Titanium Thread Rod
3. Titanium color, green, blue ,gold, black, purple Titanium Thread Rod
5. Features: Light weight, Low density, good acid and alkali resistance, high corrosion resistance, excellent mechanical strength, good thermal and hypothermia stability
5. Finishing: Yellow, blue, white zinc plated,Galvanized,HDG,Chromate,Dacromet
6, Applications:industry, automobile, bicycle, motorcyle and medical implants screws.
|Physical Properties of Titanium Thread Rod|
|Grade||Tensile stength MPA||Yield strength MPA||Elongation %|
|Composition of Titanium Thread Rod|
|Va Max||Ni Max||Mo Max|
|/||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %|
Titanium thread rod in packing
Advantages of titanium thread rod
1. Lightweight: Titanium thread rod are approximately 60% lighter than their steel counterparts, making them much easier to work with.
2. High strength: Titanium thread rods are much stronger than steel rods and can handle higher loads without breaking.
3. Corrosion-resistant: Titanium thread rod are highly resistant to corrosion and will not rust when exposed to moisture or certain chemicals.
4. Low thermal conductivity: Titanium thread rod have a low thermal conductivity, which makes them a great choice for high temperature applications.
5. Non-magnetic: Titanium thread bar are non-magnetic, making them suitable for use in environments where magnetic interference needs to be avoided.
6. Cost-effective: Titanium thread bar are relatively cost-effective compared to other metals, making them a great choice for large-scale projects.