Titanium gr7 nut Titanium palladium alloy nut for bike and motorcycle
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Materials||Titanium||Grade||Grade 1,Grade 5, Ti-6al-4v,grade 2,grade 4,grade 23,grade 7,grade 11|
|Size||M3-M22 And Customized||Surface||Polished, Pickling,Anodizing|
|Technical||CNC,Stamping||Delivery Time||7-10 Days|
Gr1 Titanium Fasteners,
M30 titanium fasteners,
Anodizing titanium motorcycle bolts
Descriptions of Titanium Gr7 Nut
Titanium palladium alloy nut is made from a titanium alloy (Ti-0.15Pd) that is characterized by excellent corrosion resistance and superior strength.
Titanium palladium alloy nut is generally used in applications where strength, corrosion resistance, and ductility are required.
Titanium palladium alloy fastener made from Ti-0.15Pd alloy and feature a maximum operating temperature of 600°F (316°C).
Typical applications for Titanium Grade 7 fastener include chemical processing, marine, and aerospace.
Titanium Gr7 Nut is a titanium alloy with excellent corrosion resistance and high strength-to-weight ratio.
Titanium Gr7 Nut is often used in aerospace, medical, and industrial applications.
Titanium Gr7 fastener has excellent weldability and is often used in chemical processing equipment and marine applications.
Titanium Gr7 fastener also provides a combination of high strength and toughness, making it an ideal choice for fasteners, such as nuts.
Our Titanium Gr7 Nut in stock
Size: M2-M60 Titanium Gr7 Nut
Standard: DIN934, DIN935, DIN439, DIN557, DIN985, DIN6921, DIN6923, DIN6926, DIN1587, DIN6330 all standard size Titanium Gr7 Nut
Head style: Titanium gr7 hex head nut, Titanium gr7 flange nut, Titanium gr7 nylon lock nuts, Titanium gr7 square nuts, Titanium gr7 slotted nuts
Physical Properties of Titanium Gr7 Nut
|Grade||Tensile stength MPA||Yield strength MPA||Elongation %|
Chemical Compositions of Titanium Gr7 Nut
|Va Max||Ni Max||Mo Max|
|/||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %|
Titanium Gr7 Nut Flange Hex Nut for Automobile Picture Showing:
Advantages Titanium Gr7 nut
1. Titanium Grade 7 nuts are lightweight and strong, making them ideal for applications where weight and strength are both important considerations.
2. Titanium Grade 7 nuts are highly corrosion resistant, making them ideal for use in harsh and corrosive environments.
3. Titanium palladium alloy nut nut are non-magnetic and non-sparking, making them suitable for use in environments where electrical currents or sparks could be hazardous.
4. Titanium palladium alloy nut are non-toxic and biocompatible, making them ideal for use in medical and food-processing applications.
5. Titanium Grade 7 fastener are highly resistant to wear and tear, making them suitable for use in applications with high dynamic loads.
6. Titanium Grade 7 fastener are easy to machine and can be manufactured to precise specifications, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.