Titanium Bolts Hex Socket Head Tap Head Titanium Screw 1.0 Pitch DIN912
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Materials||Titanium||Grade||Grade 1,Grade 5, Ti-6al-4v,grade 2,grade 4,grade 23,grade 7,grade 11|
|Size||M3-M22 And Customized||Surface||Polished, Pickling,Anodizing|
|Color||Silver, Black,gold,purple,green.rainbow,blue||Delivery Time||7-10 Days|
1.0 Pitch Titanium Button Head Bolts,
Gr5 Titanium Button Head Bolts,
DIN933 titanium hex bolts
TITANIUM GR5 BOLT DIN912, DIN912 TAP TITANIUM SCREW, HEXAGON SOCKET TAPERED HEAD CAP SCREWS, HEX SOCKET BOLT TITANIUM, TITANIUM BOLT FOR BICYCLE, TITANIUM GR2 BOLT SCREW, TITANIUM SCREW FASTENERS, TITANIUM M10 BOLT, TITANIUM M8 SCREW, TITANIUM M12 BOLT, PITCH 1.0 BOLTS TITANIUM, PITCH 1.5 SCREW TITANIUM, TI BOLTS FOR MOTORCYCLE, CHINA TITANIUM BOLTS MANUFACTURER, CHINA TITANIUM FASTENERS SUPPLIER, CHINA TITANIUM SCREWS PLANT.
Different grade of titanium bolt / screw fasteners in international.
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr4, Gr5, Gr7, Gr9, Gr12, Gr23
Grade: pure titanium, ti-6al-4v, ti3al-2.5v, Ti-0.2Pd, Ti-0.2Pd, Ti-0.3Mo-0.8Ni
Grade: BT1-0, BT1-00, OT4-B
Size of titanium and titanium alloy bolts
Dia of TI DIN912 BOLTS: M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, M18, M20, M24, M27, M30, M36
Dia of TI DIN912 TAP BOTS : M5, M6, M8, M10
PITCH 1.0, PITCH 1.25, PITCH 1.5
Other TITANIUM HEX HEAD BOLT / SCREW standard: DIN6912, DIN7984, DIN7991
Customized Size Acceptable
Application of titanium and titanium alloy bolt / screw
1, titanium and titanium alloy bolt / screw in Nuclear industry
During the construction of nuclear reactors, many parts, pipes and related parts require a large amount of titanium and titanium alloy metals. Titanium alloy screws are one of them.
2. titanium and titanium alloy bolt / screw in Electronic equipment
In the past, many mobile phones and computers used steel screws. However, steel is magnetic and needs to be degaussed. Otherwise, steel screws are easily magnetized by the electromagnetic field and affect network signals. Titanium screws are non-magnetic, lightweight and strong, making them ideal for electronic device fasteners.
3. titanium and titanium alloy bolt / screw in Medical industry
Titanium is a biophilic metal that is widely used in the medical industry. Titanium alloy screws are often used in the fixation and treatment of clinical fracture and dislocation. They are strong and not easily deformed.
|Grade||Tensile stength MPA||Yield strength MPA||Elongation %|
|Va Max||Ni Max||Mo Max|
|/||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %|
Advantages of titanium alloy screws / bolts
1. High specific strength. The density of titanium is 4.51g/cm³, which is higher than aluminum but lower than steel, copper, and nickel, but its strength is much higher than other metals. Screws made of titanium alloy are light and strong.
2. Good corrosion resistance. Titanium and titanium alloys are stable in many media, and titanium alloy screws are suitable for various corrosive environments.
3. Good heat resistance and low temperature resistance. Titanium alloy screws can work normally in a high temperature of 600°C and a low temperature of minus 250°C, and can maintain their shape without changing.
4. Non-magnetic and non-toxic. Titanium is a non-magnetic metal, and it will not be magnetized in a large magnetic field; it is not only non-toxic, but also has good compatibility with the human body.
5. Strong damping resistance. After titanium is subjected to mechanical vibration and electrical vibration, compared with steel and copper metals, its own vibration attenuation time is the longest. Utilizing this performance, it can be used as a tuning fork, a vibrating element of an ultrasonic pulverizer in medicine, and a vibrating film of a high-end audio speaker.