Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire Colied Wire AWS A5.16
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Materials||Titanium||Grade||ErTi-1, ErTi-2, ErTi-5, ErTi-7|
|MOQ||10kg||Standard||ASTM B863, AWS A5.16, ASTM B348|
|Technical||Drawing||Delivery Time||7-10 Days|
AWS A5.16 Titanium Welding Wire,
gr7 Titanium Welding Wire,
coiled titanium flat wire
Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16
Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16 is typically used in the welding of titanium and its alloys.
Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16 is available in a variety of grades, thicknesses, and sizes.
The most common types of titanium welding wire are ErTi-1, ErTi-2, ErTi-5, ErTi-7.
Depending on the grade of titanium, titanium welding wire can be used in various welding processes, including gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), and shielded metal arc welding (SMAW). Additionally,
ErTi-2 welding wire can be used for both root and fill passes. To ensure a successful weld, it is important to ensure that the titanium coiled welding wire is the correct grade for the application and that the welding parameters are set correctly. Factors such as wire feed speed, voltage, and travel speed can all affect the quality of the weld.
It is also important to ensure that the ErTi-2 welding wire is fed into the weld puddle smoothly and evenly to avoid porosity and other defects.
The specification of Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16
Physical Properties Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16
|Grade||Tensile stength MPA||Yield strength MPA||Elongation %|
Chemical Compositions Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16
|Va Max||Ni Max||Mo Max|
|/||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %|
Advantages of Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16
1. Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16 has excellent weldability and corrosion resistance, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
2. Titanium ErTi-2 Welding Wire AWS A5.16 is lightweight and has a high strength-to-weight ratio, making it the ideal choice for aerospace, automotive and medical applications.
3. Titanium welding wire is non-magnetic, making it suitable for use in applications that require the avoidance of magnetic fields.
4. Titanium welding wire has a high melting point, which makes it ideal for use in high-temperature applications.
5. Titanium coiled welding wire is flexible and can be bent and manipulated into difficult shapes.
6. Titanium coiled welding wire is resistant to oxidation and can be used in high-temperature environments without risk of oxidation.
7. ErTi-2 coiled wire is non-toxic, making it ideal for use in medical and food applications