AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod for aerospace use
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
AMS 4975 Titanium Rod,
Aerospace Titanium Forgings Rod,
Ti6Al4V Titanium Rod
INFORMATION of AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod
AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod is a titanium alloy that is composed of 6% aluminum, 2.5% vanadium, and the balance of titanium. AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod is a heat treatable alloy that is used in high temperature and corrosive environments. Titanium 6246 Rod is a strong, lightweight alloy that is used in a wide range of applications such as aerospace, medical, and automotive components. Titanium 6246 Rod is also used in nuclear power and oil and gas production. Titanium 6246 Bar has excellent strength-to-weight ratio and is highly resistant to corrosion. Titanium 6246 bar is available in rod, bar, and sheet forms and can be easily formed and machined.
2. OD:5-914mm Titanium 6246 Rod
3. Standard: AMS4975 titanium alloys
4. Feature: Titanium 6246 Rod is High strength, high heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and other characteristics are suitable for the aerospace field.
5. The maximum working temperature of AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod is 550℃~600℃, which has been increased to 1040℃.
4. Application: AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod is mainly used in the manufacture of dry aircraft and engines, such as forged titanium fans, compressor discs and blades, engine mounts, exhaust devices and other parts, as well as structural frame parts such as aircraft girder frames. Spacecraft mainly use the high strength, corrosion resistance and low temperature resistance of titanium alloys to manufacture various pressure vessels, fuel tanks, fasteners, instrument straps, frameworks and rocket shells. On human spacecraft and space shuttles, titanium alloy sheets are used Welded parts.
AMS 4975 is a titanium alloy that is used for aerospace and medical applications. AMS 4975 Titanium Alloys is a commercially pure titanium with a small addition of aluminum and vanadium. AMS 4975 Titanium Alloys has high strength and toughness, excellent corrosion resistance, and good weldability. AMS 4975 Titanium rod is commonly used in aircraft components, medical implants, and sporting goods.
|Physical Properties of AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod|
|Grade||Tensile stength MPA||Yield strength MPA||Elongation %|
|Chemical Composition of AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod|
|Va Max||Ni Max||Mo Max|
|/||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %||Wt %|
AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod IN PACKING
AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod Applications
1. Aerospace: AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod used in Aircraft structures, propulsion systems, and airframe components such as landing gear, engines, and exhaust systems.
2. Automotive: AMS 4975 Titanium 6246 Rod used in Exhaust systems, suspension components, wheels, and brake systems.
3. Medical: Orthopedic implants, prosthetics, and surgical instruments.
4. Marine: AMS 4975 Titanium Alloysused in Ship and boat hulls, propellers, rudder blades, and masts.
5. Chemical: AMS 4975 Titanium Alloysused in Pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
6. Industrial: Titanium 6246 Bar used in Industrial machinery, valves, pumps, and structural components.
7. Architecture: Titanium 6246 Bar used in Structural components, cladding, and roofing.
8. Sports Equipment: Titanium 6246 Rod used in Golf clubs, tennis racquets, and bicycle frames.
9. Consumer Goods: Titanium 6246 Rod used in Cutlery, jewelry, and eyeglass frames.